Facilities of the Hall and Revelstoke Room
The Main Hall
The Main Hall is a well proportioned room with 2 large windows and 2 entrances. It has an attractive maple floor, and an imposing stage, with lighting (and a rotating disco mirror ball) suitable for performances. At back of the main Hall is a gallery that can accommodate 12 people.
The capacity of the Main Hall is 100 seated (120 standing), with an additional 12 on the balcony.
1. 120 chairs, 22 long folding tables and 16 square tables.
2. 100 sets of crockery, 60 of which is included in hall hire, the remainder may be hired for a small additional charge.
3. various sets of everyday cutlery - included in the hire fee, plus 96 matching sets of best cutlery may be hired for a small additional charge.
4. 140 wine goblets, and 100 water glasses, which may be hired for an additional charge.
5. Large display fridge for wine and/food which can be made available for a small additional cost.
There is a well-equipped stainless steel catering kitchen, including a large heated cabinet, catering oven and dishwasher, fridge with small freezer compartment, several large saucepans, 10 water jugs, tea urn, 3 electric kettles, etc.
We have separate ladies and gentlemen’s toilets & changing facilities, plus a toilet for the disabled with a baby changing unit.
The stage has a black backdrop, and burgundy velvet opening curtains, suitable for theatrical productions. There is direct access to changing room space with toilets in the Revelstoke Room, if both the Main Hall and the Revelstoke Room have been hired.
The Main Hall has basic stage lighting, and sound system, and there is also provision for professional lighting setup plus a 3- phase supply for use only by qualified personnel.
The Revelstoke Room
The Revelstoke Room is situated behind the Main Hall, with external access, and if both spaces have been hired, there is also access from the Main Hall stage.
The Revelstoke Room is a nicely decorated room, which can accommodate over 30 people. It has a comfy 3-seater sofa and chairs, a long table seating 8, with 4 additional square tables and 16 chairs, together with a fridge, sink and 2 toilets. In addition, it is possible to hire some of the facilities listed above under Main Hall. The space has access to an inner courtyard, and also a garden at the back. It can be hired separately or together with the Main Hall.
For further information, or to book the main Hall, the Revelstoke Room, or both, please contact our bookings secretary: email@example.com