Newton and Noss Village Hall
A beautiful, historic wedding and event venue in the South Hams
About Noss Village Hall
More About the Hall
The Hall is an attractive building dating from 1863. It has been a Chapel, a School and in 1960 became the Village Hall.
It is situated at the end of Noss Creek in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are two areas for car parking close by. This lovely building has recently undergone considerable refurbishment using funds raised from the National Lottery, Community Council of Devon and many benefactors within the two villages.
The hall is a fantastic venue for wedding receptions, parties, exhibitions, conferences and public performances.
time = 51.9769191742